Want to have a credit card for shopping, travel, fuel or cashback? Take a look at these best Citibank credit cards India. I am sure you have all the reasons to use a credit card. If you are not convinced to use a credit card see my other article where you will find ten reasons to use a credit card.
Citibank is a pioneer in the credit card business in India. Citibank has all types of cards in its product range to cater everybody’s needs. It has a wide range of cards for shopaholics, travelers or those who want cash back for every transaction they make. Moreover, its benefits, easy to use, transparency make it an obvious choice for customers of a credit card. All Citibank Credit Cards are having personal Concierge services, exclusive dining privileges. You can also be benefited by various exciting offers on leading brands and EMI facility from Citibank Credit Cards.
There are five popular Citibank credit cards are available as the best Citibank credit cards India. These are best credit cards in India 2018.
- Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Citibank Cash Back Card
- Citibank Premier Miles Card
- Citibank Prestige Credit Card
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card:
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card is a very popular card in the fuel category. You will get benefits every time you visit the petrol pump to refuel car and bike.
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card benefits:
- You get 4 Turbo points when you purchase petrol from Indian Oil petrol pumps.
- 2 Turbo points are earned on every Rs 150 spends at grocery stores and supermarkets.
- 1 Turbo Point for all other spends.
- 1 Turbo Point is equal to Re 1 free fuel. You can redeem the Turbo points to buy fuel. Alternatively, you can use these points to redeem in-store or online for exclusive products from reward catalogue even to pay card outstanding.
- There is a complete waiver of 1% fuel surcharge at authorized Indian Oil Outlets.
- There is no annual fee if you spend Rs 30,000 or more in a year, else Rs 1000 will be charged as the annual fee.
- You can keep on collecting the Turbo Points for redeeming something big. These points never expire.
- The interest rate for the card is 3.25% per month or 39% per annum.
- You will have many value added services such as Instant Loan, EMI option for shopping above Rs 2500 or easy payment options to settle Citibank credit card outstanding.
You can click here to apply the Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
Citibank Rewards Card:
Citibank Rewards Credit card is the best credit card in offering reward points. Most consumers seek the benefit of a credit card in terms of reward points. The Citibank rewards credit card is the best reward credit card for them. It is also very beneficial for the persons who want to start using a credit card.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Benefits:
- You get 10 Reward points for every Rs 125 spent at apparel and Departmental Stores.
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs 125 spends on other purchases.
- A welcome reward point of 2500 is to be given on card activation.
- You get 300 bonus reward points on card spends of Rs 30,000 or more in a month.
- The reward points accumulated in Citibank Rewards Card never expires.
- You can use these accumulated reward points to pay at 700 outlets and e-shopping sites while shopping.
- There are various exclusive offers across dining, shopping, movies for the Citibank Rewards Credit Card holders.
- No joining fees are required for the credit card. No fee shall be charged if you spend Rs 30,000 or more in a year else a fee of Rs 1000 will be charged at the end of the card year.
- The interest rate on the card is 3.25% per month or 39% per annum.
- 1 reward Point is equal to Re 0.25 to Re 0.35 according to the redemption category means the return of 2%-2.8% return you get for your spends.
- At Indian Oil outlets, you get Re 0.25 for 1 point redemption and get Re 0.35 for 1 point to adjust the card outstanding.
- You can also redeem the points for in-store shopping, online shopping, air miles, cash back and gift vouchers.
Apply the Citibank Rewards Credit card right now.
Citibank Cash Back Card:
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card is another good offer of a Credit Card from Citibank. Those who don’t want to get into reward points, redemption etc. and enjoy simple cash backs for every transaction can apply for this card.
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Benefits:
- You get 5% cash back on all your telephone bill payments
- 5% cash back on all your utility bill payments made online through Citibank online bill pay.
- If you are a movie buff and love to watch movies in theatres this card is perfect for you. You get 5% cash back on every movie ticket purchases.
- You get 0.5% cash back on all other spends.
- A nominal annual fee of Rs 500 is charged for the credit card. You can easily get the cash back the benefit of more than Rs 500.
- You get your cash back conveniently and automatically as a statement credit.
- The interest rate of the card varies between 37.2% and 42% per annum.
- There is no reward point available for the Citibank Cash Back Credit card purchases.
- You can check your savings with the cash back credit card using savings calculator provided on the Citibank website.
Apply for Citibank Cashback Card now.
Citibank Premier Miles Card:
Citibank Premier Miles Credit card is a popular travel card to benefit the frequent travelers. You get maximum benefit on all your travel-related transactions by using the Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card.
Citibank Premier Miles Credit card Benefits:
- Earn 10,000 miles with the first spend of Rs 1,000 or more within 60 days of card issuance. Also get 3000 Miles on card renewal.
- You get accelerated 10 Miles per Rs 100 when you book flight tickets and hotel stays at the dedicated premier Miles Website, www.premiermiles.co.in
- Earn 4 Miles for every Rs 100 spent on all other transactions.
- The miles never expire similar to the reward points of reward credit card.
- The miles can be redeemed across 100+ domestic and international airlines.
- If you are a frequent flyer program member of any airline and you book a ticket with Citibank premier miles card you earn miles as well as reward or miles of that airline. This maximizes the benefit.
- You get the access to select airport lounges across India with your Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card.
- An annual fee of Rs 3,000 is billed in the first-month statement of card issuance and subsequently every year you have to pay the annual fee.
- The interest rate of the card is from 37.2% to 42% per annum.
Citi Prestige Credit Card:
Citibank Prestige Credit Card is a premium credit card for a luxurious lifestyle. The card is ideal for the businessmen and others who enjoy luxurious air travel, hotel stay or exclusive access to various shows etc. You can have exclusive experiences, highest levels of services, luxury travel upgrades and rewards.
Citibank prestige Credit Card Benefits:
- You get a welcome 10,000 air miles and Rs 10,000 gift and from Taj Group or ITC Hotels with your first transaction. This is applicable for every year with the first transaction.
- Access to 800 airport lounges through priority pass.
- You can stay one extra night with 4 days stay in iconic hotels worldwide.
- You can also have access to some of the picturesque golf destinations.
- Get 1 reward point on Rs 100 spent in India and 2 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on overseas.
- You will get exclusive city guides when you visit and stay in the different cities around the world.
- There is an annual fee of Rs 20,000 for the credit card.
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility:
There are no special criteria to apply for a Citibank Credit card. You don’t need to think about the Citibank credit card eligibility when decide to apply for a card. If you have a Citibank Savings account you can easily apply referring to the savings account. You can also apply for a Citibank Credit Card even if you don’t have savings bank account. The application can be made through offline by visiting the nearest bank branch or online.
In my view, a simple cashback is always winning over the other benefits such as reward points, air miles etc. Hence, to have a Citi cashback credit card is extremely great for you.
As it is always hassle-free to apply online, you just enter to the website and apply for Citibank Cashback Credit Card instantly within a few minutes.
A credit card is a very good product when you use it according to your requirement. Using the credit card within your limit is good but don’t overspend with that credit card and fall into a debt trap. Select a Citibank Credit Card from the above list and use it as per your requirement.
Apply for a Citibank Cash Back Credit Card right now.
Sharing is caring. If you like the article, share it with others. 🙂
Disclaimer: The above information is taken from Citibank website and that may change time to time. I always try to update the article as I see there is any change. You are also requested to do your own research before applying for a card.